With powerful capabilities—capture, electronic forms, e-signatures, workflow, records management and security—Laserfiche Enterprise Content Management allows organizations to securely manage and share documents, videos, photos and other content using state-of-the-art enterprise document management and cutting-edge business process management tools.
Get employees, customers, contractors and third parties using enterprise document management software, quickly and easily, with repositories that provide filtered, personalized views of files.
- User-Friendly Interface: Update documents, add document annotations, redact confidential information and change document metadata from a single interface
- Rich Search: Instantly retrieve documents with quick and advanced search options tailored to individual users’ security rights
- Robust Metadata: Add, view and modify document metadata to index, search and retrieve documents
Promote continuous productivity with built-in business process management tools offering rules-based routing, email notifications and activity monitoring.
- Workflow Automation: Save hours of staff time with rule-based workflows for simple tasks like renaming documents and emailing document changes
- Business Process Management: Optimize resource-intensive, multi-department processes including vendor and contract management, invoice processing, electronic records management, travel and expense management and records management
- Reporting: Boost staff productivity and simplify process management with reports on every business process step
Replace paper forms with easy-to-design Laserfiche Forms that collect and route information digitally from the start.
- Intuitive Publishing: Create and publish e-forms with an intuitive forms designer that requires no coding
- Automated Routing and Review: Streamline approval by connecting forms to workflows that can be built quickly in a drag-and-drop business process modeling pane
- Task Management: Show authorized staff all pending forms and actions required, increasing visibility and promoting timely responses
Simplify document capture with multi-channel capture applications that capture paper and electronic files from multiple devices.
- Scanning: Convert paper records to imaged files on demand using Laserfiche’s built-in scanning interface
- Digital Capture: Reduce back-office work by saving to default folders with one click, auto-importing documents and automatically populating metadata
- Electronic Document Capture: Connect your repository to productivity applications with built-in capture tools for Microsoft Office products
- Mobile Capture: Turn photos taken on phones and tablets into searchable, secure documents
- High-Volume Capture and Processing: Automate document identification, indexing, classification and filing in even the most paper-intensive environments
Save time and resources by combining the information and functionality from business applications with Laserfiche.
- Laserfiche Connector: : Integrate Laserfiche with third-party applications like ERP, CRM and GIS with one click using Laserfiche Connector, a code-free integration tool
- Laserfiche SDK: Create sophisticated solutions that integrate with your business’ proprietary applications with the Laserfiche Software Developer’s Kit (SDK), a highly flexible and open programming interface
- Laserfiche Marketplace: Browse hundreds of pre-built integrations to connect Laserfiche with core applications, including Salesforce, Laser App, DocuSign, SIGNiX and more
Bring control and transparency to operations with built-in security and compliance tools.
- Automatic Auditing: : Automatically generate reports of user actions, document access and modifications
- Granular System Security: Control user actions and document access down to the metadata level
- Department of Defense (DoD) 5015.2-Certified Records Management: Enforce records management policies across all devices, including mobile phones, tablets, laptops and desktops
- VERS-Certified Electronic Records: Ensure long-term data preservation with a standard format that meets Victorian Electronic Record Strategy (VERS) requirements
With capabilities ranging from electronic records management to document routing, electronic forms and digital signatures, Laserfiche Enterprise Content Management is a powerful solution that enables the entire enterprise.
- Speed acceptance and user adoptionwith an easy-to-use interface and intuitive system design
- Support multiple repositoriesincluding development, testing, staging and production
- Reduce deployment time and minimize IT support with online training programs and extensive support resources